Sunday, September 5, 2010

Building a Lucid Dreaming Machine

Almost 10 years ago, I came across this concept of lucid dreaming where one can have two way interaction with the self and the subconcious.
And then after much reading and searching , I came across the Kvasar dream mask. (LINK)

I wanted to build a more intuitive and biological one , since Iam no much of a electronics guy, I decided I would stay away from the circuitary and take the ideation part to myself .

Draft 1 :
So these are the things you need to do
1. Identify your REM state
2. feed in light and sound source ( intensity not high as to wake one up )
3. end the light and sound feed when out of REM phase

Research to be done
1. Can you elongate REM state ?
2. Do you necessarily go through an REM every sleeping session ?
3. Is it that REM necessarily means dreaming ? ( only that we dont remember them ? )

No comments:

Post a Comment